Kimberly is curious with the depth of the tradition and enjoys sharing the concepts of yoga with others. She always looks to weave the tradition into a modern day context. As a Yoga Alliance E-RYT 500 + hour teacher, Kimberly seeks to spark inquisitiveness about the body, mind, and spirit and how it can heal and thrive. The next trainings are-
Beyond Yoga and Wellness Studio: 200 hour YTT
- Kimberly will be teaching the portion of the 200 hour. For more information…Beyond Yoga Starts in October 2019.
Restorative Teacher Training and Personal Development
- This 35 hour comprehensive restorative yoga training (CEU’s available) will serve your desire to expand your knowledge of the healing tools of restorative yoga and to learn and experience the how, what, and whys to this healing practice for the benefit of yourself and your students.
- It is intended for health professionals, yoga therapists, yoga teachers, dedicated students and those looking to expand their knowledge in ways to heal and regulate.
- The course will cover the concepts of energetics in asana (posture) and Ayurveda in the application of the proper use of restoratives.
- Weekends Oct 20/21 & Nov 3/4. 9-5pm, Beyond Yoga
Meditation Teacher Training 2019
- This course explores meditation and yoga theory, including the preparations and techniques which support a successful meditation practice. Developing appropriate techniques to sustain a personal meditation practice will be central to the course. You will also gain the knowledge and skills to incorporate meditation in a class setting.
- The training approaches meditation in a practical way supported by the foundational concepts from the yoga texts and methods. The course is open to health professionals, yoga therapists, yoga teachers, dedicated students with 12 months of practice.
- See the Meditation training page