Yoga for all!
This is a 30 minute practice for all ages and stages. The practice is done in a chair where we will have the opportunity to move in a functional pain free way while opening to body toward a greater range movement and strength.
This class is suitable and open to everyone.
- Fit individuals looking to move differently and where you want learn more about your body.
- Individuals confined to a chair or wheel chair who would like to explore some accessible breath and movement practices.
- Individuals recovering from surgery or illness and looking for a form of movement that is paced for their needs.
- Individuals with neck, shoulder, chest and upper back tension and pain and weakness of any age.
- Those who are mobile but find it difficult to get to the floor.
Interested but have questions. Contact me at email@example.com
Date: August 2020 (no Class August 3, 2020)
Time: 10:45 am (Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday) – no class August 3
Where: Zoom Online
Cost: $ 5.00 + HST or $24 + monthly